Dademira's Baszilla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here we start to show of ...

My first sort of cruiser i loved the white walls:

My second ride when i bought it from a guy transported it in my Fiat Cinqeucento Sporting ( picture it .. :D )

this is after i took care of the rainy days...

then with a new 3speed wheel set:

And final with a bent springer and shorter cranckset:

then i bought my Basman:

and final as it is today:

my valve caps:

and i want a tankplate did a quick windows paint to get the idea:

I only need to find the massure for a basman frame i tried myself 3 times with each time a differend outcome :oops: so if anyone can give me a hand with it i will be greatfull.

Now i only need to explain the name.... Bas = Basman Zilla comes frome one of my favorite songs of Jamiroquai ( he helped me allot in difficult times ) called Soundtrack of the movie Godzilla ( Deeper underground ) and Godzilla is a big monster as u can see my bike also... lol

hope you like what you see and will keep you updated on the progress.

grtz Ramon aka Dademira

@Snydur

Why dont you just order a frame and then the build up with pats you get local.

WOW!!!! Amazing bassman, with those tyres its big foot!!!!!

How are they to ride? How much difference does it make to the bike? Is it noticeably slower? Or just smoother?

Have you still got the stretched low ride cruiser? Liked it too.

No i dont have the Escobar anymore it went to a guy who was just infected with the criuser virus. The ride is really different cause the gearswheel in the front has 52 in stead of the standart 44 it makes the ride havier thats why i chose a shimano 3 speed hub.

But i`m thinking of rebuilding it to an E-Basman nxr year when i saved up some money. Here in Holland we have a site that sels second hand stuff and there is an electric basman on it but costs ove 3500 euro. To much if you ask me so i saving some and think in what is the cheapest way to make it an ebike. There is only 1 problem the drivesystem of the ebkie set does not fit a 100 mm rim..... so i keep thinking rhere should be a sollution anytime. Keep you updated.

Thnx for liking my bike it is not finished yet .... is it ever?

Grtz

Sent from my Galaxaytab 10.1V

Back