Daddy needs a new Sparker!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I got it!! Got my new Electra Sparker for my Birthday from the wife. Hands down best bike I have ever rode. I thought my Nirve was a good ride but the Sparker destroys that thought. Rode it for about 8 miles the other day and I never even thought that I needed to stop and rest. The dealer hooked me up with matching color pedals because I didn't like the standard ones. Robby's Bicycle Shop in Stockton, Ca. Go there! They got a huge selection on bikes and parts. I added a black head lamp, plus a horn and valve caps I painted Rust primer. I love this bike. When I heard others on this site rave about the ride I was thinking, "Is it really that much better than any other new bike?" Yes! Well heres pics.
DSC00068.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Glad you like it, I have a Rat Fink 2,it rides so nice also. Robby's been around for some time, used to be in Lodi too, have dealt with him for many years
0908080755-00.jpg

Thats a nice bike. I really like the fork on it. I was thinking about getting a Straight 8 sometime next year. You know the bad thing for me is I get addicted to these bikes. My wife and my oldest son are into as well.

Where did you get that black headlamp and mount. I am in England And can't find one...

charley1seven said:
And I got it!! Got my new Electra Sparker for my Birthday from the wife. Hands down best bike I have ever rode. I thought my Nirve was a good ride but the Sparker destroys that thought. Rode it for about 8 miles the other day and I never even thought that I needed to stop and rest. The dealer hooked me up with matching color pedals because I didn't like the standard ones. Robby's Bicycle Shop in Stockton, Ca. Go there! They got a huge selection on bikes and parts. I added a black head lamp, plus a horn and valve caps I painted Rust primer. I love this bike. When I heard others on this site rave about the ride I was thinking, "Is it really that much better than any other new bike?" Yes! Well heres pics.

charley1seven said:
Voodoo Curse, Both those bikes are bad! I especially like the low ride style on the black one. What year are those?

I'd say they were made between 3 and 5 years ago. I owned a black Revil a few years ago, tricked it out, and in a moment of insanity, sold it before hearing Electra stopped making that frame. I spent 2 years on my local Craigslist looking for another one before the red one came up for sale which is the one pictured. After about 6 months I saw another black one for sale and jumped on it. Had to drive two hours and stuff it into the back of a VW Bug but I wasn't gonna leave without it. I gave the red one to my fiance who was bikeless and put a lowrider front end on mine. I want to strip the paint off it run a bare frame. I've never seen an Electra stripped bare before. I think it'll look sick when I'm done with everything.

Electra makes some hot little bikes, I love those. 8)

Back