Daddy Katz Show Pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm sure he'll be posting all the details on here but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Daddy Katz show is November 5 & starts at 10 a.m.

Re: Daddy Katz Show

Ok Thanks to Rusty, at least y'all know the show is coming up. Sorry I didn't post earlier !! You Katz rock as always !! :mrgreen:

Here is all the info:

Load in starts at 10am – all contestants must be in by 1pm
Judging starts at 2pm - trophies at 3pm

Open to all age groups
Restored, Original, Custom, Rat, Barn Find
Age (15 and under)
$5 per entry.

Food and Drink for sale at event...

Outdoor swap space
10x10...$20 each space.
Pre-register for swap space.

Over 100 entrants at the last event
So get here early!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151076038318732

I wish I could make it thought I was going to when it was on the 12th but since it is on the 5th it is a no go. :cry: I hope it is a good turn out for you all please post pics of what I missed.

I'll be there...outside....pedaling pedals.....and other parts :mrgreen:

Called up & got my swap space today, I will have some good deals.Wife says it's her or the bikes,,,,I sure am going to miss HER !!!!!

We reserved a Swap Spot too...I'll be there w/ El Duderino...we'll have plenty of junk, priced to sell!!!

See you guys in the morning :mrgreen:

PB050012.jpg

PB050011.jpg

PB050009.jpg

PB050008.jpg

PB050007.jpg

PB050006.jpg

PB050005.jpg

PB050004.jpg

PB050003.jpg

Hey,

Anyone know the seller in the last picture? I was talking to him about a trade, and gave him my phone number. I think it must've been input incorrectly because he called my phone, right afterwards to put it in his phone, but I didn't see any numbers show up on mine. His name is Steve I think, and he's from Hamilton, OH.

Thanks!

Wes

Pretty sure this is his CL listing......His # is in the listing.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bik/2689876790.html

elginkid said:
Hey,

Anyone know the seller in the last picture? I was talking to him about a trade, and gave him my phone number. I think it must've been input incorrectly because he called my phone, right afterwards to put it in his phone, but I didn't see any numbers show up on mine. His name is Steve I think, and he's from Hamilton, OH.

Thanks!

Wes

Back