Daddy Katz Show in Dayton Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looks like there is another vintage bicycle show & swap at Daddy Katz in Dayton Ohio on March 31st. Always a good time. I'm sure he'll be posting more details when it gets closer.

Hope I'm able to make it!

rusty513 said:
grimsley666 said:
how's the turn out for this show?
Not a huge show but it is a good one. I'd say about 10 swap spaces & maybe about 50 or 60 bikes in the show.

It was bigger last year than the year before, so its growing!

Aloha Katz...looks like I'm late to the party. :mrgreen:
Here is the official invite for the Daddy Katz Bicycle and Mini Bike show, Sat, March 31st !

http://www.facebook.com/events/147851712002390/

As for vending space, we have enough room for 50-75 vendors.
space is 10x 10 for $20 if you are vending please drop off you stuff and park your ride on the street. 8)
We had over 30 at one show, just depends on the weather.
Tell all yer friends.....Hope to see ya'll on the 31st !!

Getting closer! BRING YOUR 1960S 26" HUFFY PARTS BIKES! Looking to take home a couple and part them out for my projects. I need wheels, bearings, headsets, handlgrips, a rack (a very special rack), etc.

Getting my show bikes ready this saturday!

rusty513 said:
I'll be getting up there early with a few things to sell with oldride & willyschad

Goody gumdrops!

I was hoping to bring a truckload of stuff to sell, but I have to work until 10a, so I'll be lucky to get my two show bikes there and signed in. That's okay....Beats missing the show. I'll have to save my sell items for another day.

Latest posts

Back