Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Show II!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highwheelerboy25 said:
i took the a picture of this after i printed it out and i think the lighting must've helped age the photo. looks vintage!
Put that flyer on the front page of the thread under all the info. It will help grab attention!

I think Im gonna make an attempt to get up to this show. Still wanna hook up with DN and Mr. Tank, Im local.

I will be there again With Whole bikes and parts too.Good Show I drive 8 hours to it.! I used to live in Alcoa.son still lives in area! Great trip Son And Old Bikes Life is Good.!! VBC

Saying you have a vintage bmx is like saying. . . "I own a vintage 88 Toyota." They're everywhere and they all look alike. That being said, I own a toyota. You can bring your bmx, we'll hide it somewhere. Lol!

this hating on the bmx culture isn't the kind of attitude we like to see in the Finx. This isn't only segregating die hard bicycle builders, it hurts the swap meet guys who have things they need to sell and buy. Just sayin.

Back