Cyclone like? board track build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dan, just had a quick look at rules again.

It seems to me, that if you should have to weld in a new piece of tubing to repair the headtube,
that would not be considered a "altering of original frame structure".

Double Nickle said:
where did you order white thick brick tires?

I got them from feltbicycles.com $70 total with shipping. Hey and sorry i said the "H" word, i should've known better, thanks to who ever censored my post. :mrgreen: I almost feel like starting this bike again, still when i walk past it i pretend i dont see it.

Regardless of what you're thinking about it right now, this is turning out AWESOME as far as I'm concerned! What a great project.
And I can't believe that you of all people started this out by saying you didn't think you were good enough! 8)

Hammond Eggz said:
Regardless of what you're thinking about it right now, this is turning out AWESOME as far as I'm concerned! What a great project.
And I can't believe that you of all people started this out by saying you didn't think you were good enough! 8)
What he said :wink: .......Have you looked @ the bike lately?

Skipton said:
Hammond Eggz said:
What he said :wink: .......Have you looked @ the bike lately?

Saw it today, i still want to do this bike, but I wont be able to finish by the deadline.

You have dibs on one of the raddest themes in the contest, get to it.

if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. -Marty McFly

Honestly i wouldnt have started this build again if it wasnt for you guys, but im about to get a 47 schwinn from another member with some parts im gonna use. Here's a scribble of what it could be.

bikes.jpg

Man, this build is going to be beyond COOL! Hang in there, the setback is guiding you to try something that will be uniquely yours.

Can't wait to see the completed masterpiece.

Back