Cyclone boardtrack build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to transform my gender reassignment frame into a Cyclone boardtracker. I still have a long ways to go but, here are some pictures of the bike before I started and some progress pictures. I have included some of my reference/inspiration images.
Picture092-1.jpg

This is what I stared with frame and fork wise.
Picture194.jpg

Chop, chop!
Picture230.jpg

Picture151-1.jpg

Picture150.jpg

Picture153.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

Inspiration.
2352669801_91134a3acd_o.jpg

cyclonedecalsedit.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

lookin good! i really like these boardtrackers, im building one myself.

The cyclone is sweet, i have been waiting for someone to do a replica. I found another boardtrack I am doing a replica of, but its a secret for now :lol:

...and a Super-X

Cyclones are my fav and it looks like BTF is gonna hit another one outta the park!

sensor said:
man.......lets see.......
a harley tracker,flying merkle,and now a cyclone :shock:
looking forward too seeing this done(and also waiting for an indian :wink: )
im doin an indain, but it aint no boardtracker!
img521.jpg

with motorcycle wheels. oh yeahh.

BTF- can you take some more pics of that internal springer? ive never seen one of those before and im curious as to how it works. thanks..

btw-love the direction of this already!

Easy E

Elvis,
Sorry I don't have a picture of it assembled. The fork blades pivot on the piece that is attached to the head tube. This actuates the plunger type internal spring in the head tube. It is missing the upper (short) and lower (long) truss rods. I will try and find a picture for you.

Hey Dave, I think you could build a Blackhawk tank, get some flat stock and beadroll the profile on flat stock and cut along the fillet that was beadrolled and then build a box, that way you would get the inset and a nice fillet around the edge like it was stamped, just an idea.

Back