Cycle Truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm entering a little late I know but, I just wasn't sure what frame to build up.

I decided to use this worksman LGB that I can't seem to get rid of. It's still painted in its factory red color and I thought of just keeping it red but the truth is, the factory paintjob is pretty bad.

I'm going to be making my own front basket, and I will be painting the frame a dark gray or of green. I also plan on buying some cross brave bars from the fellow in the swap meet section selling them.

I have a few skiptooth cranks lying around, might make it that.

Over all, I'm pretty excited about this thing, here are the pics.

u8upyhyr.jpg
7usaqaga.jpg
yzybape2.jpg

cool frame man

As far as parts go, the only items I need to buy are the brackets and kickstand from worksman, maybe a set of fenders? I have several rims and hubs around that i can use, I just need to lace them up and narrow down my tire and paint choice.

I want a wooden crate up front, finished with an old look, I still need to make up my mind on what kind of inlay I want to use for the frame.

I never even knew about the cycle truck before this site and the more I see them the more I really dig them. They do have their own flavor. Looking forward to see where these can go.

Latest posts

Back