Cruisin Sydney by boardtracker (pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took my boardtracker into the city to go to a bike swapmeet today, took a bunch of pics of the journey to share. Pics of the swap are over in 'other bikes', since it was mostly fixies.

This is the track along the harbour foreshore
SableandArgent102.jpg

Not a bad view eh?
SableandArgent103.jpg

Thats the Sydney Botanic Gardens in the background
SableandArgent104.jpg

SableandArgent108.jpg

Coming around to the Opera House, you can see the bridge in the background
SableandArgent109.jpg

Out the front of the Opera House
SableandArgent112.jpg

Looking back to circular quay
SableandArgent118.jpg

Harbour Bridge
SableandArgent120.jpg

SableandArgent121.jpg

SableandArgent124.jpg

SableandArgent125.jpg

Dang, I like that bike! 8)

Thanks guys :D

Graylock said:
Nice pictures I always like those Sidney bike pictures. Those nuts on the bridge, are they metric and what size. 8)

Um no idea, but if you look at the pic you'll see that the nuts are about 3/4 of the length of the seat, which puts em at about 7 inches :wink:

Metric or Standard, They're big nuts ! Beautiful pics , I thinks you caught the Industrial Hue
of Bike within It's Element or something :? Have a great day . Send more stuff.

Great shots of what looks to be an ideal bike path.
Any chance we can get your ugly mug on the bike next time?
Hehehe.

I saw a movie ,the other day, shot in Sydney. I thought to myself:"what an awesome place".

The photos are good as well, but maybe you should take a trip into the C.B.D. and show us some of the totally freaked out awesome architecture you guys have, there.

Wow! Very kool pictures. If I ever head over there i'm bringing my bike! That's a great looking ride no matter what the weather!

The bad news is, uh, half of those paths arent really legal for riding on... :roll: :lol: :lol: I reckon the big no bikes stencils were supposed to be a hint :wink: Being a wet and rainy day there wasnt the usual masses of crowds so it was safe to ride without kids or prams darting out in front of you :lol:

During the ride (that the pics above are from) I went to a bike swap and freaked out all the hipsters :lol: :lol:
"is that a fixie?" "um... its got no brakes..." :lol: :lol:
SableandArgent069.jpg

Since I posted the above shots also took the board tracker to the second sydney tweed ride
4745529054_184fee2318_b.jpg

37214_408819636313_97309896313_5006151_8090794_n.jpg

We're near the lamppost but you cant see us :wink:
IMG_3412.jpg

Back