CRUISE-O-RAMA sacramento march 8th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok kiddies mark it this one should be huge. weather is getting better more and more are talking about this ride so it looks to be big. meet up at college cyclery around 6pm on saturday. bring lights and some ummmm lunch money. locks might be a good idea too. any one wanting more info pm me. also i happen to know that this will be the debut for sensor's new bike so come one come all. now i just have to figure out what bike to ride. maybe the higgins iduno.

well ok buddy i will take the higgins out but that means you have to bring the new bike. this one will be huge there is a lot of buzz about it we may even get filmed for a pilot my friend is putting together. anyone who buys a new cruiser in the shop or has one i have been telling about this one so cross your fingers and hope it does not rain.

okay........but you gotta keep your fingers crossed that ill have a babysitter :(
and if can get one of the grandmothers to watch the boy the black bike will be with me(ill even let ya take her out for a spin)

the bicycle swap meet is going at the bike kitchen that day too. probably from noon til 4 at least. and if you want to make that the ultimate destination of the cruise-o-rama, i will make sure our new refrigrator is well stocked with tasty beverages. let me know

that would be awsome gary i cant thank you enough for helping out with the ride. let them know however there will be a few more bikes than last time. atleast i think and hope there will.

hey master you gonna make the ride? i wanna see your new wheels

ah we are mostly harmless. just dont let one of the boys ride your bike or it may come back with a bald rear tire. :D

the ride was cool. i know karfer took some pics of the bikes lined up while we were getting ready(dont think anyone got any of the actual ride though).......MAYBE he'll post them somewhere

oh yea i will do that tomorrow. not as many bikes showed up as i thought would, you know the regular deal of "oh yea we will be there" sorta thing but we have our core group now so it can only get better. thanks to all who came out and lets start thinking about the next one. hey sensor i am thinking about bringing 1/2 pint think your going to have your pixie done by then?

What exactly happens at these events?

Coming from one of the un-coolest areas with respect to bikes, what happens at these cruise-ins?

After you meet up and shoot the breeze, do you actually have a plotted out route you all ride? Do you get the streets blocked off by the po-lice?

Thx

Spin

i dont know about totally finished but it will be rideable by then(think im gonna get the majority of it done tonight or tomorrow).
and spinman....we normally head to rubicon first for food and drinks then its real lose as to where we go(just where ever sounds good at the time)

us here in nor cal are lucky in that sacramento is a bike friendly town. so as long as we dont get out of control which i wont let this ride get we are fine. i think total this time we had around 10 bikes and it was a lot of fun. thanks to all that came out and hope to see you all there next month.

hey karfer....havent had a chance to talk with you in a looooooooong time(guess youre too busy with all the cool tools :mrgreen: )
so is there going to be an april ride? if so.....full size or small?
ill try to stop by the shop this coming saturday

Latest posts

Back