CRUISE O RAMA APRIL 12 SACTO CA THIS ONE WILL BE GOOD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as i said this one will be. we will do the traditional meet at college cyclery then take off for the rubicon. after that over to the brickhouse and bicycle kitchen. they are doing a special bicycle art show and we are part of the deal. the whole hooligans bike and car club will be there , bands, brews, bikes how can you go wrong? i think i will bring the lucky 7 and i promise to stay below 4th gear for all you guys who like to ride slower. meet up at college cyclery around 6pm and pm me for more info or call the shop at 456-2042 for more info

gonna bump this one. comming up this sat. we may just forgo the rubicon and cruise over to the show it is going to be very cool. the street will be blocked off and there should be a ton of bikes there. come one come all.

lol yea maybe this time i will not accidently delete the pics oops

well....make sure to post some pics....im not gonna be able to make it this time :x
some idiot rear ended my son and i tonight so im gonna probably be at my work using the frame rack :x :x
hope you all have fun though!!(cars drivable but i want to stick it up there and get some measurements printed out so ive got actual #'s along with the pics for his insurance.........what a waste of what was going to be a great weekend :x )

its gonna beee goooood! ill be there with another 6 pack or maybe 12 this time. same time. same place. see you there adam.

we will ride in your honor our fallen ratt brother. hope he is ok getting rear ended is always my nightmare in the ranchero. those body panels are hard to find. see you all there

it was really good we had around 40 bikes it was huge i was not really ready for that many bikes thanks to all that came out. i hope that some of you come next month including you sensor hope your feeling better. i am uploading the pics now so be patient i am on dial up

Back