Cream Brick Tyres, Where Can I Buy Them

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I looking to get some cream brick style tyres for my board track project bike.26'' 2.1.Does anyone know where I can get some.What styles and makes are out there?

Charlie :D

Hi The tires on my Felt cruiser were originally white and spending its winter months in a picture window have turned the tires to a cream color. Due to direct sunlight. A heat lamp might speed up that process. hope that helps

Schwalbe Fat Franks
1233073677027-10b2c5vja0iki-500-90-500-70.jpg

Your LBS should be able to get them.

udallcustombikes said:
Schwalbe Fat Franks
1233073677027-10b2c5vja0iki-500-90-500-70.jpg

Your LBS should be able to get them.
These are what I fancy as well for both mine, the 'Ruler' can wait till I have worn hers through, but me Panther has White Wall Schwinn Typhoon copies on and they are rubbish!

My wife and I work at the same garage, she cycles to work on the morning 5am start :shock: :D And I cycle in the afternoon [i drop our sons off at their friends house with there bikes then drive to work] Anyway... my wife moaned on to the local council about the over grown thorn bushes on the cycle lane...they trimmed them back....so now I get punctures everyday! :x :oops: :x! Cant take the Panther to work anymore those Typhoons are like paper! They look good though 8) I will be after a pair of Schwalbe Fat Franks!

Thanks for the replys everyone, I have ordered some cream Fat Franks, should be here in a few days.Will look great! Going to get my board track build thread up soon.Thanks again, Charlie :D

Latest posts

Back