Craigslist Today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is turning into a bad habit :D I have wanted one of these for a while (I really don't know why) Not sure what I am going to do with it, but whatever I do, it will be fun.

002-29.jpg

001-44.jpg

003-27.jpg

hope they do too! hella shine! and yeah from the bottom pic i see the rolled bend youre talking about

Man, if it weren't for the chain guard and the seat, and the fact that you're in St. Louis, I'd swear that was the one I saw at the thrift store yesterday. I'm regretting not picking it up for $35...

trike.jpg

Cool trike, I like the rear brake but too bad they couldn't figure out a way to have another brake on the other side.

But about that brake and since it is a 3 speed which should have a brake on it's self, it makes it like an emergency brake.

$35 ???? O. M. G. :shock:

Toeslider said:
Man, if it weren't for the chain guard and the seat, and the fact that you're in St. Louis, I'd swear that was the one I saw at the thrift store yesterday. I'm regretting not picking it up for $35...

trike.jpg

Back