Craigslist...stalker type emails...Help?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I figured this could go into bike talk since im selling bikes when i get messages like this:

"house full bikes hhmmmm basement full on 6th street marine city "

That would be my address...and the email of whoever is sending me this stuff: [email protected]
Anything i should do? or just tolerate it...because it could be my friend
I just got a email about a little girls bike i had on CL

"Is that your moms bike?"

Oh well
if they know me, theyre having fun i geuss, but what if i dont know them
:roll:

fast eddie said:
i would ignore it, if it gets really creepy report it to craigs list.
fast eddie outty
Ok

My friend from CL emailed him asking if he buys old schwinns...i think it might be some guy that does locally
hes been trying to stop me from selling bikes for a while

Thought I'd add, I have not gotten "stalked", but I and a few others collecting the same stuff are constantly getting our totally legit adds flagged, from what I hear it takes a few different people (or email addresses) to get a post removed.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!

KZ1000 said:
Thought I'd add, I have not gotten "stalked", but I and a few others collecting the same stuff are constantly getting our totally legit adds flagged, from what I hear it takes a few different people (or email addresses) to get a post removed.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
i get stuff flagged all the time

i got multiple emails not because im trying to hide from people but because my phone wasnt setup for hotmail :D

TheFlyingDingo said:
fast eddie said:
i would ignore it, if it gets really creepy report it to craigs list.
fast eddie outty
Ok

My friend from CL emailed him asking if he buys old schwinns...i think it might be some guy that does locally
hes been trying to stop me from selling bikes for a while

thats more than likely what it is. that happens alot of craiglist- people trying to knock out the others in order to gain more ground. its a twisted jealous way of morons being on craiglist. just keep on reposting your ads. they cant catch all of them all the time. unless they are alot of ppl here that have no life other than to flag other ppls ads on cl because they think they are mightier than anyone else.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Basically there is alot of people that sit around flagging
its quite sad

thats cause they have no life. and it makes them feel all powerful to sit and waste time flagging othera\s ads.

they could be out building a ratrod bike!

blackchop1 said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Basically there is alot of people that sit around flagging
its quite sad

thats cause they have no life. and it makes them feel all powerful to sit and waste time flagging othera\s ads.

they could be out building a ratrod bike!
yeah
most doing so dont have a life
as far as i know them

One time I saw this ad on Craigslist for a Fuji road bike, $10. So I get her address, phone number, etc, and come to her house to pick it up. And man, she was weird!!! She kept on saying, "You don't have to buy it, I was offered $50 and I'd rather sell it for that much." Nuh uh, ain't going to happen lady, here's 10 bucks, bye bye.

Back