Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a clue about this cool little pedal car/bike/thing?

Looks like a cool Murray Fire Truck behind it too.

http://savannah.craigslist.org/bar/4320920701.html
00H0H_1emSVYpayAf_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Of course the guy may just be waiting for the right timing for his revenge.....
knowing you will eventually let your guard down....plotting and stewing over the deal gone bad....I would still sleep with one eye open.....he could be on his way now....all jacked up on meth and maniacal....wishing he had that bike he offered drugs for....it may have changed his life for the better....but no, he's now at rock bottom just waiting in the shadows....for the nightmare to continue....
Have a good evening!;)

LOL!

h2E8A833F

I'm new here, what did I miss?

Southern NH, DR350S, multiple bicycles.....
Thoughts? Suggestions? Jokes?

I'm new here, what did I miss?

This started the 'REAL NIGHTMARE' back in October. Pretty safe to say it's over now.

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories

Just had the worst one yet, I had a guy call on a low rider bike I posted and offered me a trade for Cocaine, meth, and marijuana then threatened my life when I said no. Cops said they can't trace the call or do anything. I am done with Craigslist and I'm keeping the shotgun loaded just in case. Keep me in your prayers guys. Also pray for this guy that he gets his life straightened out and stops threatening people who have done nothing to deserve it.
Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories

Gee!!! you guys must have some lunatic farms over there, interbreeding... :shock:
Sleep with one eye open... :wink:

Yeah, I don't think too much of it, anyone who breaks in my house will run screaming when they see what I have in store for them... I have a few home made axes made from crank sprockets cut in half and sharpened and then there's the .410 shotgun over my bed... till the guy picks it up anyway (traded it off).

Just a thought, maybe grand idea for the right programmer, have time sensitive postings delete after so long. EBay and Craigslist postings expire, shouldn't our posts also about them vanish. Hosting a bunch of bad links, jokes, and down right rips is just bad bandwidth! :)

A trinket from the less than golden days of Harley. Surprising somebody actually saved a new one of those. Can you imagine today's HD selling fake motorcycle disguised bicycles?

In 1993, my dad bought an 883 Sportster and right around then Roadmaster introduced this thing. I was 11, so I thought it was the coolest thing. I remember the Sears at the mall having one, so when my dad went to buy tools, I'd go drool on it. I still like them, but not for $1200! Usually, nice ones go $200-250. It is interesting that both H-D and Roadmaster were once under the AMF umbrella.

Can you imagine today's HD selling fake motorcycle disguised bicycles?

I don't think it would hurt them now a days. They market and cater to the rich folks now. They figured that they make a bigger profit that way than selling the lifestyle that H-D once stood for.

That's pretty sad if you ask me, but everything is about profit now, so I guess you can't blame them for the change.

I sure would have liked one of those bikes as a kid though.

Last edited:
Harley sold its soul to AMF!
At least that's what Dad and his biker budies said...
And you guys that wish you'd had one as a kid..... I was still on a stingray long after all my buds had b.m.x.s. Thank god Dad only supported Schwinn! :) or I'd been on a psuedo hawg.:headbang:

Back