Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will everyone please flag this..

Usually my local craigslist is kept fairly clean.. Until this. I posted a buddy of mine's bike on craigslist for him, had one guy text me and just low ball me.. Who was that guy you might ask? I'm sure yall remember the bmx guy from Russellville, Arkansas that got banned from the site for not sending people their paid for parts. I'm sure he's on the Wall of Shame. So anyways I denied the offer and went along with my day.. then this got posted on there. It's a screenshot of my original ad. The bike has not been sold, I'm fairly certain id know, since its MY bike.

If enough people flag it it'll get taken down.. Thanks
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/bik/4129342648.html

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories

That is low down and dirty! That guy needs to be run over by a Mongoose Beast! :mrgreen:

Flagged it by three of my PCs and my phone.

kingfish254 said:
That homemade recumbent is kinda cool. It just needs bigger wheels up front.
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/bik/4092454629.html

If that was local to me I would be tempted to buy it, play with it for a while and flip it using the rehab line, that looks like some nice engineering! Wow. You are right on the wheels, I would want to put at least 16" wheels, but you would have to raise the axles.

That is awesome! If it was local to me I'd probably try to get it. I like unusual stuff and that one takes the cake! I'd definitely put some 20's up front though.

outskirtscustoms said:
That is awesome! If it was local to me I'd probably try to get it. I like unusual stuff and that one takes the cake! I'd definitely put some 20's up front though.

How about some 20x1 3/8s with racing slicks.

yoothgeye said:
outskirtscustoms said:

How about some 20x1 3/8s with racing slicks.

I just say regular 20's because I have a ton of them in my parts stash. Also there are many tire options for a standard 20" from slicks to BMX tread, whitewalls, gum walls, colored tires, off road, fat tires, and many more.

Just had the worst one yet, I had a guy call on a low rider bike I posted and offered me a trade for Cocaine, meth, and marijuana then threatened my life when I said no. Cops said they can't trace the call or do anything. I am done with Craigslist and I'm keeping the shotgun loaded just in case. Keep me in your prayers guys. Also pray for this guy that he gets his life straightened out and stops threatening people who have done nothing to deserve it.

outskirtscustoms said:
Just had the worst one yet, I had a guy call on a low rider bike I posted and offered me a trade for Cocaine, meth, and marijuana then threatened my life when I said no. Cops said they can't trace the call or do anything. I am done with Craigslist and I'm keeping the shotgun loaded just in case. Keep me in your prayers guys. Also pray for this guy that he gets his life straightened out and stops threatening people who have done nothing to deserve it.

Gee!!! you guys must have some lunatic farms over there, interbreeding... :shock:
Sleep with one eye open... :wink:

Back