Couldnt make this up...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
There were alot of calls on this bike(as I knew there WOULD be)The gentleman who sold it to me was one of the nicest people Ive dealt with and a man of his word..This bike will NOT get "flipped"..I will now happily post "FOUND" on my wanted to buy ad ;)
On a side note..at first I was REALLY upset because I had just gotten home from a 2 hour wild goose chase,upset not because I came home with empty hands(part of the territory) but because there was JUST not enough time to make the round trip and safely make it home in time for my son's school bus.But by miracle I ended up with it anyways :eek:

My dad had a chance to stop by and pick up his prize!He looked pretty pleased with the maiden ride!Off to a good home!!:D

Im now looking to buy; A green beehive springer ,1 JC Higgins side rack emblem,any color batwing headlight..(I have $ or vintage BMX stuff to trade,and some balloon tire parts..)

Theres a bullnose springer...
c5bc1b1b34b571a9a76f5902b6ad2603.jpg
ce8f89426c68fc97df697dfbb37cba13.jpg

From the ad. "We found a man who was selling some bicycles......so we bought them. We got 500 bikes and lots of accessories. Come sort through our collection and see if anything will work with your project. Or find something to make a project." Sounds like they are cool and maybe not nutso prices. Somebody local should check it out.:D

Back