corvette

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good luck with bikes lately guy from work gave me his complete schwinn corvette in my favorite color non the less i really like the chain guard. and i have the rear fender just not in the pic :D
PICT0129.jpg

PICT0130.jpg

Nice score! I haven't seen a corvette in that color before, but it's my new favorite Schwinn color :D

Rustinkerer said:
haven't seen a corvette in that color before
That'd be 'Radiant green', though right now it's more like dusty green! :lol: Nice score!~Adam

Oh, cool, thanks for that bit of info., I really don't know Schwinn's well... I would kill to have found this "vette" though, because those are really nice looking bikes...

Say, what is that piece coming off of the handlebar binder bolt?

Unchained said:
Rustinkerer said:
haven't seen a corvette in that color before
That'd be 'Radiant green', though right now it's more like dusty green! :lol: Nice score!~Adam

Oh, cool, thanks for that bit of info., I really don't know Schwinn's well... I would kill to have found this "vette" though, because those are really nice looking bikes...

Say, what is that piece coming off of the handlebar binder bolt?
its a bracket for a headlight

sweet, that ought ta clean up very well. what year? serial number oughta tell ya. i've got a 62' american heavy-duti and i sometimes wish it had a 3speed rear end on it. can't wait to see it all shined up.

Back