Cool Sign for Fat Tire Ale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Belgium is being distributed for the first time in Michigan this week and a family member who works in the beverage industry got this metal sign for me and some posters of the same. Couple of cool t-shirts too. Gotta find a good place to hang it by the bikes. Brian

DSC_4796.jpg

Wish I could. But he did ask me if I wanted a poster of the same with all the information about the Michigan debut on it. He bought me 3 2'x3' ones. I kept one, one to my son and final one to brother-in-law. Go to your local beer distributor, ask if you can have a poster (they print them at the distributorship I think), and by the way, do you guys have any of those cool metal Fat Tire signs? Worth a try. Good luck. Brian

That's a cool sign! I picked up a Fat Tire Ale neon sign with the bicycle on it at a flea market in the spring. I love it, such a cool image, once I figure out how to post a pic I will. Great beer, great images!

I picked up one of the neon signs today.

fattireWP_000600.jpg

Back