confession time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JoKeR63 said:
necessaryevil said:
I learned how to wreck a motor home into my neighbor's house at age 5, no joke.

What is it with you and crashes Kevin? :D :D :D
I've been a wanna be stuntman since before I can remember, and as long as I can remember I haven't been very good at it! :lol:

A lot of Walmart based confessions! Umm, I bought a Walmart Schwinn a couple years back, and still haven't taken the tags off or rode it yet! :oops: (at least I put ww's, a decent seat, and og bow pedals on!)
SUNP0015.jpg

thom said:
Wow, some of us need to seek profesional help . I feel a lot better now . I just hope I don't reach the point that I buy bikes with ape hangers or banana seats. Just kidding , thanks. :lol:
That's NOT funny!.........Thom, Thom, Thom....................You're OUT!

Rustinkerer said:
A lot of Walmart based confessions! Umm, I bought a Walmart Schwinn a couple years back, and still haven't taken the tags off or rode it yet! :oops: (at least I put ww's, a decent seat, and og bow pedals on!)
SUNP0015.jpg

I wouldn't be embarrassed about that Schwinn, it looks great from where I'm sitting! 8)

I still have a few things to do to my klunker build off bike before I call it complete.....
When was the deadline?

Buck Masterson said:
I farted at Walmart and blamed it on an old lady.
Oh we've all done that! But my wife hates it when I call her "The old Lady" :p

Okay, I get my bikes from the dumpster behind the bike shop. If they don't want them I take a shot at it, and it's cheap entertainment.

That and I bought and watched the complete (all seasons) set of Gilmore Girls to watch with my wife :oops:

I'm a little late on this post, But, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KOTA said:
OKAY! OKAY!......I gotta "confession". This is what I purchased at the swap meet in Conn...........I don't wanna hear about looking like a Cicus Bear! (couldn't bring myself to post it Fresh Finds.) But I LOVE it!...I'm SORRY, I LOVE it! Are you happy now?
001-33.jpg

Back