Columbia tires on ebay?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this guy personally.... And yes good quality! He actually purchased all of what was left at the original Columbia factory in Massachusetts. So anything you see on his ebay is original equipment from COLUMBIA bicycles. If there is something you need that is Columbia or any other vintage bikes, ask him and i bet he has access to it! He actually bought the rights to the ever famous "Bowden Spacelander" Hope this helps

AUCTION IS FOR TIRES ONLY..ONE Pair of NEW Brick tread wide whitewall 26" by 2.125". You mean that the fire hydrant does not comes with it!

^ really?? I paid him on the 6th and I'm still waiting on the tires. He hasn't responded to any emails or ebay messages either.

[edit] boy do I feel like a jerk ... he has suffered multiple deaths in his family and just plain ol' missed getting back to me. Tho I did not actually know the seller, my thoughts and prayers go to his entire family for their losses.

^ really?? I paid him on the 6th and I'm still waiting on the tires. He hasn't responded to any emails or ebay messages either.

Yes his father passed away very recently. he is closing his Store in Watertown, MA and opening a giant indoor flee market. Not an excuse.. just letting u know

Yeah, we traded emails for a while yesterday. Tough spot he's in. I won't even try to imagine the weight of what he's dealing with.

Back