Columbia bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a Stock fender ornament, seem with the Deluxe Models of these Columbia [and some Murray] Spacebikes.

Its about a 61-1965., In that shape worth about 150., full retail. 100 would be a deal. All looks to be Original. Might be missing a Speedometer, but that doesnt hurt the value,. many bike accessories are stripped from the first owner.

The Columbia Variations of these I feel around my neck of the woods [Providence, R.I.] are a little harder to find than their all too familiar Murray Bretherin, but not excessively collectible in terms of a "SUPER BIKE"., it does however suit well with a starting collector, and would probably clean up nice for a few bucks profit.

IMO.
-Zombie

If those bikes are hard to find there, (England?) then it might be for you. The wheels don't match, one of them isn't original and there's a lot chrome gone. Since there are no bids yet, it may show up again with a lower price tag.

100 - 150 US seems about right to me for a Schwinn canti-styled Columbia with tank light. The old pre-cantilever bikes are lighter and more resilient, and worth more collector-wise. Have no clue about UK value.

Back