Colson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site and forum. Just signed up so I guess this is my intro. Just getting into the addiction of bike collecting thanks to a close friend. Started out with a '61 schwinn tiger a couple of months ago and just bought what I think is a '52 Colson yesterday. The wife and I are enjoying this together. She bought a '64 Huffy Monza GT and yesterday we picked up a '56 JC Higgins womens 3 spd from the same folks I bought the Colson from.
The schwinn was a lot easier to research and is pretty original. Front rack left to put on all the bearings changed and greased and it rides really nice.
Any pointers on researching this Colson would be appreciated. It is in good shape but has no "model" name - just Colson. The previous owner thought he purchased it in 1952. Not sure if there is a place to run it down by the setrial number or not.
This might be shot in the dark as well but looking for a lense cover for the wife's huffy.
Hope to figure out ow to post pics soon and get some up there.

Back