Coca~Cola fat tire build "the carbonated cruiser"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coca~Cola fat tire build

Thanks for the replies everyone they are always appreciated :D not a whole lot to report still waiting for the frame to get back from the powdercoaters.. they said this week. so the kids and i have been working on a coke bottle holder to go on the rear rack this is what both sides look like and this is the back
004-4.jpg
003-2.jpg
and this is the decal we are using for the head badge
005-1.jpg

Re: Coca~Cola fat tire build

ndaway said:
Almost forgot the kids have changed the name they are now calling it "the carbonated cruiser" :mrgreen:

Very cool! I like it!

Got her back from the powdercoaters today and got some assembly done :mrgreen: no problems so far the chain did rub a little so i just added a couple more shims behind the crank and there is plenty of room probably done till Saturday going to lbs to buy handelbars and peddals. The bottle carrier is just sitting there still need to attach it
019.jpg
021.jpg
020.jpg

Looking sharp!
When I sent your build link to a buddy of mine that works at Coke Corporate, he got a kick out of it. He saw the red on black and thought it was Coke Zero themed. Now with the red frame, I would say it is back to being Fat Coke with all of the yummy calories!!!

WOW im flattered you sent him the link, thats cool 8) . I have some Coke bottle caps to glue over the hole for the horn button and I will put one on the other side too. We have a bike show next weekend so we are going to buy some glass bottles of Coke to put in the carrier. still kicking around ideas for the lights

Lookin good buddy! Looks like you will possibly take it to the show??? Hope so! 8)

sorry my garage is a mess right now i will take a better picture tomorrow. the front tire did rub when you would turn so i had to buy a longer pivot bolt and add some washers to the springer to spread it out some now all is good
006-1.jpg
added a couple of decals to the seat tube and glued a coke cap over the horn button hole just have to come up with some cool lights..it rides great
007-1.jpg

Refreshing Sweetness!!!
Awesome ride!!!
I updated my buddy on your bike. I love the way it turned out. I bet your kids had a blast helping out with it!

You are very humble. That is an awesome build. I still consider myself a newbie of sorts. Beer Run was my first Rat build in RRBBO6. I think we are all continually learning from each other. Great site. Great Quality Build!!!! You and your kids should be proud!!

Better keep a close eye on that one at the show this coming weekend! :mrgreen: I may try to bring it home with me after the show! :lol:

Awesome theme build. Looks great!
Im starting my motored bike build and have been thinking of using some fat tires but the wide rims are pretty pricey! What tire brand and rim size are you using. The rim size looks fairly thin, but it could be my small phone screen.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back