Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2 (Video Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2

Ratfink1962 said:
Im shooting for something like this....
travel_017.gif
I thought that was normal for you :roll:

I'm looking forward to seeing the green flip flops. I hope the BBQ bike doesn't have rat traps!

Lets see what ya'll are riding... Get a little pre-show before the ride... Thats what everyone on here likes, all the purdy pictures...

Re: Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2 - Cruiser

Depending on the wind, either this Felt-Hurley with no gears or the Kustom Kruiser Glide below
8eb92a0d.jpg

I have put Fat Franks and a Nexus 3 speed on the Glide since the photo was taken. There is one pretty fair grade as you enter Grove Park from the South.
50d74e6c.jpg

garagegoon said:

I am really diggn this...
Thanks. It's not the most practical riding bike so I'm a little leery of riding it that far. Has to do with the seat and bars being back so far.I may have to put apes on it so I can get some leverage. Here's the build thread http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p516829

What are you riding?

Think of it as an insurance policy. Tonight I'll load down a back pack with tools, spare chains, and maybe a couple spare tubes. I still havn't got one of those mini air pumps yet. I know it's only 10 miles, but we all know stuff happens.

Latest posts

Back