Coasters At Cowtown - Photos and Video added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our group was invited to display our bikes this coming Sunday at Cowtown (a late 1800s living history museum) as part of their Rails and Trails weekend. We'll be showing off the bikes and handing out flyers to promote the club and upcoming events. I should have photos after.

Our "club" has never really had any signage so yesterday I whipped up a couple of signs to use at our display. So until Dangratsdan makes us a sign out of license plates, :mrgreen: I guess these will have to do.

coasters_club_signs.jpg

Re: Coasters At Cowtown

Hey Locojoe, those signs look great. And if I made a Coasters B.C. sign from plates it would only be about 4 inchs tall, cause the letters on a license plate are not very tall. But you know what, that gives me an idea.....Hmmmmm. Maybe I could do something for "Art of the Bicycle 2008", if I can find the time, want to get my RRBO3 bike done for the show, then maybe, just maybe.....Dangerous Dan

Also if you need some metal picture frames for signs talk to me, I got some I picked up at garage sales.....what would I do without garage sales.

Just want to add a couple things...
4 generations of my family either participated in or attended this event :D
Our friend and fellow Coaster (riding monster bike) still manages to participate in our events in between his major surgeries and chemo treatments. What a guy :!: :!: :!:

Back