Classic Bicycle News Bluebird Cover

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is our last issue of 2010 wchich is getting mailed out this week. Not only is this great Elgin Bluebird on the cover, but the back two pages feature an equally nice 38 (last year) Elgin Bluebird in full color as well. We also have some great articles and a preview of our upcoming Monark book! Thanks to N. Pence for his great story and pics of his beautiful bike! Be sure to check us out at http://www.classicbicyclenews.com.
We are always looking for feature bikes from our subscribers. If your bike is chosen you also get a free Classic Bicycle News T-shirt!!!
CBNCOVER-06-10.jpg

I feel Honored to have my story of the blue bird featured in the magazine. Thanks :D

npence said:
I feel Honored to have my story of the blue bird featured in the magazine. Thanks :D

Probably going to have to widen the doors at home to get your head out :mrgreen: Congrats Nate!

SimpleMan said:
npence said:

Probably going to have to widen the doors at home to get your head out :mrgreen: Congrats Nate!
I checked and I still can get it out the door :D :D :D

Back