Christof from MD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I've been fixing and maintaining bikes for a few years now, but this past year was the first time I got in to actually building bikes. I've built two so far, the first more of a joke than a serious build. The second was a little more serious, kind of a cafe/board track style bicycle.

As I've been getting more and more in to my research and building, I've decided it's time to start joining the forums and posting. I may come off as an idiot, or seem ridiculous or even crazy... and I guess I am. I just want to do things that not many people have seen or done before. Maybe... probably because they're things that are considered unsafe or just plain silly, but I'm that guy that wants to do it anyway.

My most recent build has gotten me in to the world of board track bicycles and motor bicycles. My plans for the bike are to add a big motor with all necessary reinforcements, and have something that resembles the early 20th century motorcycles. I'm still trying to figure out the details of what engine, and how I'll be constructing and reinforcing the frame, but I've been putting in my study and research time.

On the other side, I love lowered cars. I owned a 1984 BMW 528e up until a few months ago named Ethel:
5978433231_f27b4dac16_b.jpg

5978992970_eb7b594434_b.jpg

And now I have a 1999 BMW 323i:
IMG_8046.jpg

Don't have many good pictures of that car at the moment.

Anyways, I hope to learn a lot more and get to know some of you guys and just look forward to learning everything I can! I'll try and upload some pictures of my bikes, but I don't think they're worth it, personally haha

Jgoodwill said:
Welcome! Youre 5er looks SICK bro!!! Been a long time since I've seen pics of it...you should base your build off of one of the BMW bikes...are those still considered Beemers??? lol :D I wonder if there are any other mye28 guys on here 8)
Thanks man!! Can't wait until I have access to benders and what not so I can actually build my own frames!
largek9 said:
Welcome from Florida! Cant wait to see your builds. Enjoy the ride! Tom
Thanks! Already loving it here :D

Latest posts

Back