Christmas window

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking a view of mattJP's submission of "Snow Sled Elgin" and using the theme for my Christmas decorations here in Texas.
A 20" J.C.Higgins along with an Elgin curved tube will grace my window this year. And u must have the sleigh! Flexible Flyer III
We won't have much snow down here so I used white tarps & showerboard backdrop for color.
Kind of like a Sears department store display from the 40's was what I ended up with. :p

HPIM5338.jpg

Rat Rod said:
That's awesome...is that a storefront?

Living in a building over here in cowtown. The property belonged to my parents and was too cool to pass up. So I moved in.
The traffic around the magnolia av. district where I'm located is bike friendly. We have a city here that as of this summer will back up the cyclist. Lots of new bike lanes. I ride with the "Night Riders" twice a week. We do critical mass. The best runs are in the miles of 100yr old storm tunnels under downtown. We call them chub runs. Most all of this is on a weekly basis. We might have 4 to 5 planned social rides on any given week. With the exception of some of the tunnel runs I will do it all on the antiques. People love to look at the rat rods. They sure get attention. Thus my window. :p

Back