chopperbicycle dot net, what happened?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to get ahold of different moderators and even the webmaster for the past week or so, emails either go unanswered or are undeliverable.
What used to be a very good board (although not as clean as this board, Thanks! to Steve and the crew) has dissolved into nothing more that a giant spam-fest.
Anybody here know someone in charge over there ? I'd be happy to help keep the spammers at bay, if need be.
Rick

it died due to lack of interest from the owner, has been dead for quite sometime..so dont expect an answer any time soon...he even had money offers to give it a new home and let someone who care take over...again nothing....

I think most everybody from CBN is either here or over at Freak Bike Nation now.
I've said this before but too bad, there's a lot of good info and pics that will be lost. Just like the Kustom Cruisers board.
I do prefer the cleanliness and sanity of this site.

i was afraid to sign up over there due to all the spam! there was some disturbing xxx spam posted all over! i thought i would catch a ctd, computer transmitted disease!lol! i found a few sites that had a cool start but spam took over, its a shame.

Latest posts

Back