CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the pictures guys. I've been a little busy. It was a great time. I was up front leading the pack so I didn't get to take that many pics but I did get a few...

Here is a pic of the forum members from left to right.
Neanderthal77
Kortoney
Verrrt
XC204
Almaguer4
Onewheelsqueel
& Pookie42 on the bottom as always [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the first to arrive at the meeting place & I hooked up a trailer with two coolers to keep plenty of refreshments for the riders & also a boom box to play our music...

I wasn't sure how many riders were going. To show up by little by little more bikes started to join in

The whole ride was on a bicycle lane so traffic wasn't an issue. This was our first stop in front of a fountain to get some pics & refreshments. 7 miles

Our second stop was at a coffee/bike shop that I had met the owner and he was asking if we can stop by his shop for pictures. At this point we where 10 miles into the ride.

This is the second year doing the tamale bike ride and the owner of "Dia de los Tamales was nice enough to give us a gift card to add to our raffles...

Back