Check this out!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for ya. It's 10 deg here. Real feel is below 0. Going to be real cold tomorrow, so I'm staying inside. No snow though.

Minnesota Cold Weather Behavior…

60 above zero: Floridians turn on the heat. Minnesotans plant gardens.50 above zero: Californians shiver uncontrollably. People are sunbathing in Duluth.

40 above zero: Import cars won’t start. Minnesotans drive with the sunroof open.

32 above zero: Distilled water freezes. The water in Bemidji gets thicker.

20 above zero: New Mexicans don long johns, parkas and wool hats & mittens. Minnesotans throw on a flannel shirt.

15 above zero: New York landlords finally turn on the heat. People in Minnesota have one last cookout before it gets cold.

Zero: People in Miami all die. Minnesotans close the windows.

10 below zero: Californians fly away to Mexico Minnesotans dig their winter coats out of storage.

25 below zero: Hollywood disintegrates. Girl Scouts in Minnesota still selling cookies door to door.

40 below zero: Washington, D.C. finally runs out of hot air. People in Minnesota let their dogs sleep indoors.

100 below zero: Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Minnesotans get upset because the Mini-Van won’t start.

460 below zero: ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the Kelvin scale).
People in Minnesota can be heard to say, “Cold ’nuff fer ya?”

500 below zero: heck freezes over. Minnesota public schools open 2 hours late.

Yall can have it . The major cold front that was going to get us did a swing to one side and is going to lousiana. I was finishing up painting today :wink:

HEY hooch how did you miss that stingray on cl for $125

Well, we didn't break the record, it is only -38 this morning. When it is this cold the tires on your vehicle stay flat on the bottom side until they warmup so you go down the road bump - bump - bump. When my kids were little and it would get cold like this, we would bundle up and go out and blow soap bubbles. They (the bubbles) freeze instantly and you could catch them and hold them in your hand.

balmy in CT this morning (my dashboard):

3199336326_a1337218f6_o.jpg

It said 11 on my rear view mirror. no photo. should be 5 or less tonight. I'm hoping for zero or below. haven't felt that in awhile.

fat guys love the cold. Well at least this fat guy. It's one of the few times I'm not sweating. :shock: :wink: :lol:

Yesterday here in Winterpeg it was -51C with windchill (-59.8F) early in the morning. At 8 am -45C I passed a guy riding his mountain bike and he was going at a good speed. He was covered from head to toe except his eyes. Here is a link to the temps in the last 24 hours. -45C is -49F Yesterday I tried starting my daughters car that has not been plugged in, -49C and the car started. My wifes car, exact same car does not turn over. A few years back it was -55C -67F, the bike couriers were out. They had better riding because the cars have a hard time seeing through the exhaust fog. Bikes were ridiing the sidewalks because the pedestriand were not around. It is supposed to turn warm for the weekend, 0C 32F on Sat. Time to get out the sunscreen. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index. ... e=camb0244

Back