Check out the new Pair! (new pics- pre-sandblasting)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i just got home for summer break (only 3 weeks at my school) and im going to build one of these lucky contestants into a rat to take back to school. It is really hard to deside which to do, i love them both. They are both Hiawathas, the first one is a 63 the second one is a 43. let me know what you think.
0709071027b.jpg

0709071029.jpg
Buddy's vote is for this one.
0709071027a.jpg

0709071027.jpg

second one, definately. no paint, keep the fenders.
oh, and you might want to invest in some handlebars... :)

The second one looks like its in a little bit nicer shape to start with...they would both make great ride.

I am pretty jealous that you have 2 of em.

First one speaks to me more than the second and it says, "If he doesn't use me maybe you can have me". I know, I couldn't believe it spoke to me either but hey, who am I to question it? I say numero uno...

Hotdoggin' said:
First one speaks to me more than the second and it says, "If he doesn't use me maybe you can have me". I know, I couldn't believe it spoke to me either but hey, who am I to question it? I say numero uno...

Funny I heard the same from the first also.......I also heard from the second. It said " Box it up and ship it to Idaho"

I like those green fenders on the second one. They way the back fender wraps around is pretty slick.

-Mp

choices,choices, choices

there both cool bikes, here's my ten cense worth. rat both bikes but paint the first one and leave the second alone. give them different looks. standard black rat and a all natural!!!... " green fenders"

I just got home tonight after selling a whole Pile of Bikes..
and on my way Back I stoped and Bought a Hiawatha..
just like your second one.

The Chainring has the same design ( I think )
with swirls and an "R" on it which I was told means Reserve
( don't know about that though )

Great Finds you have..
I was just about to Post Pictures of mine when I read your Post.

maybe you could help me and tell me HOW you dated yours,
Serial Number Chart ?????
any help on The Dating of Mine would be appreciated.

And the 2 you have their........I love em both..
great find,

Kev.

Rat the first one and restore the second. Its in to good a shape to rat.

Those green and white fenders are too good to give up. And the frame looks like it's in good shape too.

The rust/red/white color combo on the first looks good as it is.

Or send them both the me.

yup

Off to get stripped and primed.
0711070926.jpg

Off to the glue factory
0711070928.jpg

If thats 2 the glue factory tell me ill send u my adress and some money for shipping!

d

no the glue factory is code for ebay. if you see anything you want let me know and we can work something out before ebay.

Boywonder, Rat the first one for school, that way if it cruises with out you, you've not lost a great bike. The second one is a much nicer frame, in style and in value, treat it will.

Latest posts

Back