check it out i am getting better at pinstriping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i catch myself calling you sensor when your at the shop lol so why not. thanks it croped kinda funny but hey it only took me a month or so to figure it out

Found a couple more images of the deck I made and my friend striped.

ps49ix.jpg

barnettsig6on.jpg

Serious skillz with tiny paint writing.

He's a great tattoo artist and skater too!

i dig his fluid line style. i can do that too but i prefer lots of angles, cross overs, and things to look at in my striping. here is a secret if you do it like i to and mess up a line (like puting one in the wrong place) you can hide mistakes hehe :oops: anyways just got a bunch of new paint and yeeeeaaaa the right reducer so now in this hot weather my paint does not dry up in one stroke like it was before. i still would not say that pinstriping is "hard" just that you have to be somewhat precise about where you put lines, dont get stuck, and keep your paint nice and flowing. oh yea and practice it is the only way you get better. since the other night i have done a bunch more stuff i can take pics if you guys want to see but i stripe so much these days this woud end up being a really long post lol. oh yea and if anyone wants anything done i need to start getting paid lol. my gf could not figure out how it cost 100 bucks for a few bottles of paint, some reducer, and a few brushes :oops:

Back