check it out i am getting better at pinstriping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
004.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

thanks i am really happy with the beer o rator and the stuff by the handle is a full on pinstripe flip out. oh and the paint used is one shot which is the only paint to use for this work.

i do fenders too. i did the fenders on my buddy's bike that was at the car show. go look up dia de los hooligans then scroll through the bikes and you will see the pic of the brick red higgins with black tall coffin bars. i did some quicky black and white striping on his fenders. i have a much better pic of the rear fender at home i will upload it and post. this week i gotta get some different reducer the stuff i have is making the paint dry way too fast in the hot weather we are having. i gotta get some orange anyways to do "the black pumpkin."

i know you have red and ivory mix them together :wink:
itll give you orange(might need alittle black or white to get the color you want but itll give you a orange anyhow.....)

018.jpg

as promised i rather like how this one came out. never thought of that guess it is worth a shot but i was jsut going to get the orange it is easier that way.

Nice work!
All of it!
I've done enough pinstriping to know I suck and have no natural abilities.
I have a bud that makes it look easy.
That stuff ain't easy.
He did this on one of my decks.
Dan Barnett...Dead Beat Forever...a regular on the H.A.M.B.

9big.jpg

Keep up the nice work(s)!

wow that kid is really good i like his style using the large areas of solid color. i tend to get into that busy thin line stuff it is just the way it turns out. i like lots of cross overs and points. how long has von mex been at it? i have been doing it for about 2 hrs a night for the last 2 months. it is funny i just did the center section of the dash of the ranchero and when i look at the glove box lid which was the first thing i tried to stripe it looks horrable compaired to what i can do now. hmmmm now i need a name i guess should i just go by karfer?

beetle or bug in german. before all this i was heavy into old vw's and it stuck.

Back