Changes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Chainsaw I dont think I have actually talked to you on a one to one basis, but my name is Jim and I joined when you were in bedrest (welcome back) I just wanted to share my interpretation (dont use spellcheck) of a ratrod bike.I believe cheap,patina,style, basicly creating with what you can find the less sales reciepts the better just like when the rods were built in the fifties more inovation than anything.

Its funny how about every 6 months or so the age old topic rears its ugly head between

1 What is a Rat Rod?

2 "look out there has been changes" (By the way Steve I love the pic you posted ...that was great!)

for me change is good ...I love a little something on my Mac and Cheez :D (just do not tell that to my wife lolol ****kidding***** :wink: )

I would just like to say this place has been great :mrgreen: and will continue to be that way with the people who are here today. Hands down a great enviroment to be apart of and inspire new builds! I myself love to see all the different types of bikes that are being made! For me there is only so much of one style of bike I can take.

Because of the devercity found at this forum............ I stay! I never seam to get board!

keep building brothers and sisters........the sky is the limit! :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FW

Latest posts

Back