Central Cali Cruisers 1st annual Xmas Bike Build Give Away

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all Central Cali riders,

The Central Cali Cruisers Bike Club is having it's 1st annual Christmas Bike Build Give Away. More info will be posted soon with the logisics of the event. We will be working with a local church in Fresno that tends to the needs of unfortunate families. As a club to date we have over 20 bikes that have or are being restored to like new condition. These kids will be extremely excited to get these things. We have also recieved 30 new helmets from the Fresno Fire Dept that are shiny red with the Dept logo on the sides. These things are way cool. If there is anyone in the local area that is interested in joining our effort to make some less fortunate children happy please contact me at the following email address.

I will be providing more info as it comes so please stay tooned.

Take care.

Mark (Legburner)
[email protected]

Hey All- The Date is getting closer. We just heard from Deon from the church and it looks like we will be meeting at the church Saturday Dec. 20th. We need to meet as a group by 1pm and we will be giving the bikes out at 2pm. If you have a bike(s) to donate please let me know what you have and how many so that I can notify the church and they can select the kids that will recieve them. Please let me know by Dec. 15th. Thanks

Latest posts

Back