Cash...(use to be #34)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
found my frame that i want to use this is going to be a tribute to my favorite baseball team the Minnesota Twins...[
001-3.jpg
][/
002-1.jpg
]

Due to time and lack of building time i had to change my whole plans for this bike...went with a quick and simple black and white theme...named for the Man in black...

Re: #34

Nice starting point. I have that same bike its the one in my avitar. Mine had the chain gaurd and rear rack MURRAY Supreme is what I figured out.

XC204 said:
Nice starting point. I have that same bike its the one in my avitar. Mine had the chain gaurd and rear rack MURRAY Supreme is what I figured out.

at first i thought it was a even but i think you are right with the Murry Supreme...i think i am going to build a side car for my dog to ride in should be fun one to do

Cool idea. You ought to see if you can find one of those baseball bat carriers they used to sell for Sting-Rays!

Hammond Eggz said:
Cool idea. You ought to see if you can find one of those baseball bat carriers they used to sell for Sting-Rays!

i never even thought of that i might have to look for one thanks

the battery holder is in decent shape i was suprised[
001-4.jpg
][
002-2.jpg
img] Ready for blasting[
007-2.jpg
][/img]the Rough drawing of the side car

SandBlasted[
001-5.jpg
][
002-3.jpg
img]
[
003-2.jpg
love this stuff][
004-3.jpg
img]The HandleBars that will be used
[
005-1.jpg
][
007-3.jpg
img]

[
002-5.jpg
img][/i
003-3.jpg
mg]
[
004-4.jpg
img][/
006-2.jpg
img]
[
007-4.jpg
img][/
011-2.jpg
img]
[
012-1.jpg
img][/img]
Slowly working on the paint but the weather is not working with me

Galtbacken said:
Looking good! :)
Thanks Galtbacken just wish i had more time to build

Rat Rod said:
Not sure which is cooler...the bike or the Batman blanket. :mrgreen:
lol gotta love Batman

The bike is coming out sweet. I like the colors but why are you using that blue instead of a navy blue or even a lighter blue like the old jerseys? Also Kirby Puckett was one of my heros when i was a kid. I still remember the 91 world series when he made that leaping catch! That dude was a stud!!!!! I am definitely going to vote for your bike. :D :D

chimichanga said:
The bike is coming out sweet. I like the colors but why are you using that blue instead of a navy blue or even a lighter blue like the old jerseys? Also Kirby Puckett was one of my heros when i was a kid. I still remember the 91 world series when he made that leaping catch! That dude was a stud!!!!! I am definitely going to vote for your bike. :D :D

i decided on the dark blue for the frame but i think on the side car i will sneak some of the lighter blue in there...ya Kirby was the man...Thanks Chimichanga

well the sidecar is gonna be put on hold for the build i will have the bike done but i will not have time to build the sidecar....... real jobs getting in the way of building bikes... :lol:

[
002-6.jpg
img][/
003-4.jpg
img]

Had to switch my build 100% was not happy with the paint the look anything that was going on...and i also was running out of time so this is what i am doing a quick and simple build....but i will build my minnasota twins bike some day soon...

[
001-8.jpg
img][
002-7.jpg
/img]My favorite homemade tool
[i
003-5.jpg
mg][
004-5.jpg
/img]

[
001-9.jpg