Canadians?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so for some of you guys I screwed up my singn in and am now using cycle junk not cycle trash. I also have pics up on photobucket under the name bloodpoisoning if you want to see some of my junk.

Welcome aboard Blue Collar! Head over to the intro section and tell us a little about yourself!

On a funnier note....

Q) What's the definition of a Canadian?

A) An un-armed American with health-care.

Dude, sweet! heres my faves so far;
Bikepic4.jpg

Bikepic5.jpg

Bikepic14.jpg

Love to see some more of those in a larger size whenever you have time 8)
Rick

man the only way you are going to see then larger is to see them in person which ones as most are rideable. all I get from the pics you put up are little red xs

yeah somethings screwy with your photobucket account.
none of your image tags worked.

i had to copy all the pic's to my account to post these for ya. nice stash!
thBikepic14.jpg

thBikepic15.jpg

thBikepic8-1.jpg

thBikepic18.jpg

thBikepic9-1.jpg

how come there so small? did ya reduce the size?

Rick is trying to get some thing together up here in Ottawa but there are rides down your way you just need to check your local area. I know its hard to find whats going on as the custom bike crowed seem underground compaired to the touring bunch but there usually a few around every town.Check out your local bike shops or bike recyclers. Stay away from the high end guys.

sure hope so. transportation of the bikes is my only real issue. i really need a bike rack. :)

Just wondering if any other Canucks heading to The Rock the Isle cruise in Detroit or the Classic Bike Show in Ann Arbor this weekend?

Back