Can this be for real?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when you thought YOU were the one that had no clue... :D

2WheelFlyer said:
I think it's a typo, he must have meant "$950", putting pinstriping and plastic speedo is expensive you know...
Oh my goodness! I just scrolled down and saw all the good stuff! I'll buy it now!! :lol:

bikeriderx said:
2WheelFlyer said:
I think it's a typo, he must have meant "$950", putting pinstriping and plastic speedo is expensive you know...
Oh my goodness! I just scrolled down and saw all the good stuff! I'll buy it now!! :lol:

Yeah! and then you can flip it and re sell it on CL, an easy $1,300!

Hahaha... :lol: SOLD!! PM me for PayPal Addys.... :mrgreen: $549...RIght....?

theres this one on my local CL-
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bik/1235306017.html

"83' Schwinn letour-10 speed/24fr. - $350
Got a rare le tour ...yellow in color. this bike is a basket case, but all the parts are intact and the bike can be restored. i have researched the value of this bike, put back together and in mint condition! i have seen a bike like it sell on e-bay for 1,000.00. i will take reasonable offers...you may want to be a bike collector or some one who has time to restore and re-build this bike. i think- for the most part that everything can be cleaned up and the bike to be re-painted. it will need new tires for sure...and those are 27". you may need a spocket cover and new tape for handle bars and brake pads. this is a very nice bike. sorry no pic's have in storage unit. However, you can call me or e-mail me

Hmmm...... Those bike are probably a dime a dozen in the midwest. Kinda like the 1980 Letour IV I picked up last week except I only paid $25.
downsized_0619090808.jpg

tomb said:
theres this one on my local CL-
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bik/1235306017.html

"83' Schwinn letour-10 speed/24fr. - $350
Got a rare le tour ...yellow in color. this bike is a basket case, but all the parts are intact and the bike can be restored. i have researched the value of this bike, put back together and in mint condition! i have seen a bike like it sell on e-bay for 1,000.00. i will take reasonable offers...you may want to be a bike collector or some one who has time to restore and re-build this bike. i think- for the most part that everything can be cleaned up and the bike to be re-painted. it will need new tires for sure...and those are 27". you may need a spocket cover and new tape for handle bars and brake pads. this is a very nice bike. sorry no pic's have in storage unit. However, you can call me or e-mail me
UDATE:
Now ONLY $200!
"ACCORDING TO THE BIKE GODS OR EXPERTS, THIS BIKE AIN'T WORTH C**P! MAYBE THEY NEED TO DO A LITTLE RESEARCH, THEMSELVES! I WILL EXCEPT OFFER'S...STARTING AT 200.00...CASH! THE BID'S START NOW AND END JULY 3RD. FOR ALL YOU BIKE PEOPLE, TRY E-BAY AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF, OKAY...700 TO 1,000.00. KEEP IN MIND, THAT'S A BIDDING/AUCTION SITE! ONE MAN'S TRASH MAY BE ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE, AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I THINK! THANK YOU- FOR LOOKING." :lol: :lol:

well just look at the bars on that bike, that thing is built for high speeds! i bet it could easily hit like 75mph up hills, ha

It's the High tech rack and water bottle that puts it over the top.. :wink:

Back