Can anyone ID This bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rygagyny.jpg
a3u2aja9.jpg

Seen this bike on Craigslist and was wondering what kind of bike it is and is it worth $40

Around these parts that would be a couple hundred bucks complete easily.

It's from the flight liner family and could be badged under a few different names.

Just that tank which even appears to still have the lens would fetch well over the asking price.

It looks to be a Murray made bike complete other than the chain guard and the rear fender. They are middle weight bikes from the late 50's to the mid 60's

Just look up info on the spaceliner and flight liner bikes.

It's made by Murray and worth the $40 which I think is what the tank is worth alone. The frame is the same as what Murray used for the Sears Flightliner.

Serial number should help date it if you ever bought it but it's at least 1958 to maybe the mid 60's.

I'll take better pictures when I buy it and post them up here. I appreciate your help.

For $40 you better get to grabbin' Lots of guys here would pay that just to get their hands on that crank hub cap. I have an extra chain guard if you do get it and need one.

Latest posts

Back