Cabin fever in MN... it's going to snow again.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had fun touring the site in the past few months, decided it was time to join in. I'm glad to see that there are a few other folks from MN. I've been doing my part to infect local folks with the disease of collecting bikes. Good to be able to come here for support! :)

Current projects include a tandem chopper build, Swing Bike rebuild and I'm gathering parts for an Atomic Zombie Gladiator trike.

Kenny

G'day Kenny welcome aboard, you gotta post some pics of your bikes the tandem chopper's got me curious :?

Snow definetly makes it tough, of course I have heard the horror stories from my parents growing up in Erie P.A. hiking five miles thru 5 foot of snow uphill both ways to school. I think its like 70 right now and since I am a native Californian I grew up jumping earth quake faults on the way to school !!!!! but seriously gotta see some photos

I posted the progress so far over in the bike builds forum under Tandem Chopper. Take a look when you get a chance.

Kenny

Back