Buckaroos! Westernize Your Bike And Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Has anyone ever seen these. I saw the guys from Memory lane classics in kickstands latest magazine standing with a bike that had both pinto head and bronco saddle on it. Then today, I ran across this vintage add. Please let me know if you have one or have pictures of a bike with one. I'm dieing to see what it looks like on a "Rat Bike" in this case "Horse Bike" :lol:

Thanks,
Tyler

P.s. I bet they aren't $2.98 anymore!!!
3.jpg

i dont have a horses head on my bars, but ive been told theres a horses butt on my seat. :mrgreen:

X-RAY said:
i dont have a horses head on my bars, but ive been told theres a horses butt on my seat. :mrgreen:
HAHAHAHA :lol:

I'm guess from the feedback I'm getting, not many people has seen these, have these, or have pictures of these. :(

aka_locojoe said:
With out the box or seeing it on a bike you'd never know what it was for.
I wonder how the saddle attaches to the seat.
It a seat cover. It says that is can fit over any bike or trike seat in the description.

My guess is that age on the vinyl has ruined the majority of these... Too bad really they do look cool. They would have been great on my Huffy Laredo before I painted it...
69515_10150096236385396_509120395_7426561_5251601_n.jpg

It already had the cowboy theme going on.

I don't see this tread before I post on under done trends, But I have a Texas Bronc set for a Tri-cycle. I'll take some pic's when I can. I'd sell my set for $35 + shipping. Texas Bronc was made here in Kansas City, Mo at 804 Grant Ave. in the late 50's early 60's.

My cousin had the saddle and head on his bike back in the 60s. I tried for years to get the set from him but never could. The saddle definitely left you walking like a cowboy! I think I may have some pictures of the Memory Lane bike or somone elses from the Ann Arbor Bike Show a couple of years ago. I'll try to rmember to look for them later tonight.
Very Cool

I haven't been able to find the pics of the bike with the saddle and horse head. I think they must be in some of the older pics from other Ann Arbor shows. But I did find these .....

2010rocktheisleannarb122.jpg

2010rocktheisleannarb121.jpg

Someone posted this picture on the site today. I think the saddle, horse head, and the gun holder would make a great combination for any western themed bike. :lol:
bike.jpg

My horsehead and saddle is for a tricycle, so I don't think a gun would be a good idea for a little kid (well not today, but I sure would have liked it when I was a kid).

dos cruiser said:
My horsehead and saddle is for a tricycle, so I don't think a gun would be a good idea for a little kid (well not today, but I sure would have liked it when I was a kid).
Well on the ad it show they can be for bike or trike

dos cruiser said:

Here Is "dos cruiser's" horse head and saddle for a trike!

Back of head, this is how it mounts
BikePictures2010848.jpg

Box
BikePictures2010850.jpg

BikePictures2010846.jpg

Under side of saddle, mounts like trike seat
BikePictures2010844.jpg

saddle
BikePictures2010839.jpg

BikePictures2010843.jpg

Back