Bubble Gum Pink Worksman Industrial Newsgirl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a garage sale listing that had a "benotto road bike" (several hundred dollar Italian bike) and a "pink cruiser bike"; it was just down the street. I went there and asked about the Benotto right when they opened. Some guy camped out for two hours before the sale and early birded the Benetto as soon as they pulled it out of the garage. I bet he got it for nothing. :(

They did still have the "pink cruiser bike" left, and what a cruiser it is! Worksman Industrial Newsgirl (ING) with the pink paint, alloy/stainless wheel, 3 speed Nexus hub, extra wide saddle (not shown - it was obscenely huge so I swapped it out), and Wald giant front basket options. There may be other internal options, but I'm not about to open the bike up. This thing only has a couple of minor dings and was originally at least a $529 bike: http://worksmancycles.com/shopsite_sc/s ... bikes.html

pinkworksman.jpg

I bought it for the wheelset, so the rest of the bike will be available in the Classifieds soon.

Back