BROOKS B66

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
A good friend of mine hooked me up with this sweet Brooks B66 today for helping him out with some bike stuff.

I've got a couple of bikes I can use this on so the toughest part will be deciding which bike to choose! :mrgreen:

DSC_0005-7.jpg

DSC_0004-6.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Nice seat. I could use one also :wink: My "someday I'll work on it" Hercules is going to need one of those.

That's why I created the forum....to watch other people play with rust...ha ha! :lol:

Seriously though...I have had some rusty ones in my day. :wink:

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0005-3.jpg

Good taste...thats really cool! You should try it again :D
Rat Rod said:
That's why I created the forum....to watch other people play with rust...ha ha! :lol:

Seriously though...I have had some rusty ones in my day. :wink:

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0005-3.jpg

Hey ratrod. I was looking around for posts about the B66 saddle and noticed something interesting on the rusty bike. The truss rod bracket on the headset looks very similar to the front rack bracket on my Corvette. Could I use it to install truss rods? Since my headset is stuck and I'd like to get rid of the rack, that would be a perfect solution!

Any bike I own with a Brooks Saddle..I need to make sure the bolt is tight befor a ride...Seems they move around for Photos..Opps..LOL

garagegoon said:
Beautiful seat with just the right amout of wear to it.... A piece of art.... 8)
+1

If you don't have a bike for it, I am sure I could find a home for it.

i wasnt either... just lookin at pictures and not doing much reading.... i do that all too often.... none the less... sweet seat!

Back