Broken Arrow: Update 11/22

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Broken Arrow: Update 10/26 Paint

I finally got the wheel trued and regreased. The tire fits in the rear but it is about as close as I have ever seen. I also decided to go with a different fork and just got this rat trap in from LRayCincinnati. I need to paint it and grind out the forks a little bit to get the axle to fit. I also got a seat that I just need to recover.

DSC06373.jpg

DSC06374.jpg

DSC06375.jpg

Ive just picked up essentially the exact same frame except for it being badged a good year highway patrol, it was blue and orange before i stripped it for painting haha. :lol: :lol: What width is the rim your running out back?

I am digging this bike completely. I've always like those tanks, to me, that look like they're part of the frame, vs. a bolt on. The colors are perfect, I like the matte finish, those tires arethe fattest 2.125s I've ver seen (they look closer to 2.5).
All these factors are giving it a heavy-duty, industrial, 'just try to break me, punk' look.

Build on bro!
Cheers!
Dr. T

Back