Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "sweetheart", the first vintage bike that introduced me into the hobby.
1951 Cleveland Welding Hiawatha

I was invited by FlyingZombie (who also sourced this lovely bike), we may have some coinciding posts
PXL_20230825_002132866~2.jpg

Here’s my green Yo. The other images were the wrong format. 👎
View attachment 248843
Glad you came back with that one. The Fisher is nice too, but the fork on that Eddy is something else.

PS you are too tall for both of those bikes (judging by seatpost and massive rise on the moose bars). I'm shorter, I can help

Glad you came back with that one. The Fisher is nice too, but the fork on that Eddy is something else.

PS you are too tall for both of those bikes (judging by seatpost and massive rise on the moose bars). I'm shorter, I can help
😄😄😄
That bar on the Fisher is pretty tall. It makes for a great cruiser, though.

Ya seen it all before but heres my only green bike! and still the only BMX Ute around!
Dressd in Green n Gold as a Tribute the Great Australian Ute.... (Pick up truck)
And yes it even has a hardwood resin covered Tray....(Bed) Holds over 100kg

View attachment 264885
View attachment 264886

View attachment 264884
I'm envisioning a wider, tractor/motor cycle style saddle to enhance the overall truck/tractor look,
but that's just me. BMX seats hurt my old butt. :giggle: This is a beautiful piece of equipment you have
created. Beautiful. :thumbsup:

There is one in Michigan on the market right now. 😉

Thanks!

Robin
I found a couple so far but at $1250 & $1500, it's not in the budget right now. Maybe I can bump into something out here that doesn't need to be shipped. Thanks!

1715278505221.png

1715278583134.png

I found a couple so far but at $1250 & $1500, it's not in the budget right now. Maybe I can bump into something out here that doesn't need to be shipped. Thanks!

View attachment 264907

View attachment 264908
It'll come. Keep your head up. It took me a long time, but letting go of a couple I was reluctant to made it possible. There's some ache letting some go, for sure,. I assure, when you're ready, it's worth every cent in its absurd beauty and quality,. The parts.. it's unbelievable.

Robin

Back