Bratzlist

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
65rat and I got this Bratz bike off CL tonight now to get rid of the purple and pink paint and all the flowers

DSCF2742.jpg

DSCF2743.jpg

May I ask what you paid ? I know I saw one out here in Cali at the flea market in WAY worse shape for $125 ????? Are they that rare ? Never seen one with that tank kit and all that yours has..kind of unique ??

old school 64 said:
May I ask what you paid ? I know I saw one out here in Cali at the flea market in WAY worse shape for $125 ????? Are they that rare ? Never seen one with that tank kit and all that yours has..kind of unique ??

This one was only $25 here locally they usually go for between $25-50. There not that rare but this is the first one I've seen with that tank and skirt fabric the moon bars and straight springer

udallcustombikes said:
I saw it, but passed. The Bratz That I got had the big apes on it. Still needing that seat? I have a curved springer that I'll trade you for the straight if you are interested. It's missing the spring, but you could keep that one.

The springer is actually the real reason I wanted it and the rest of the bike was kind of like a bonus but if I ever decide to part with it I'll let you know first I'm thinking I still might need the seat for another project I am working on

Raindog said:
Is the front fender on backwards?
Or would that not make a difference?
It just looks kinda "off" tome...like it's too far forward or something.

Yeah it was on backwards I flipped it back around, The funny thing is you look this bike up on walmart.com and it shows the fender on the right way but 65rat bought one at a garage sale last year that the fender was the same way this one was

:) My 13yr old son loves his....he modded it slightly .......
STP81394.jpg

Good fun for not a lot of money .......pity in England they dont have coaster brakes!

This bike lasted 1 month like this before the grandkid had me fix it...before.
100_2802.jpg

and after. we bought this brand new.
100_2877.jpg

Back