bratz bike lowrider sexyness

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is for the young peoples build off :)

:D less than £40 in this:

btw im 13 so it's not perfect by any means.....

HPIM2691.jpg

sturmey archer 3 spd

HPIM2689.jpg

HPIM2688.jpg

string..
HPIM2687.jpg

workin exide light, grifter reflector, string on sissy bar:
HPIM2686.jpg

:D
HPIM2685.jpg

comments away, good or bad, what ever, opinions and tips wanted
thanks

i had this very bike picked for $40 - USD
was a cool little ride, i got mine with the Sissy like that.. i found it to be annoying 'cause i tend to ride further back on the Nanner seat :p
but i am curious to why you took the spring out? :?

anyway i ended up trading the bike for a Long board and some nice sunglasses bout $240 + in value then what i got the bike for :p
mom was gettin on me about having so many bikes..
anyway parrents don't understand the hobby.. its bad but what can you do :/
at least my dad gets it though, just stuck at moms for summer..

im 17 by the way :lol:

my dad has been into bikes all his life
well done on the londboard, score!
took the spring out for more lows :D :lol: 8) :mrgreen:
pity about your mum, tell her you are sick of her shoes :lol:

i skate abit btw

thanks, was trying to think of an origional location for the shifter.
might do a suicide shifter sometime 8) lol

J4CK said:
thanks, was trying to think of an origional location for the shifter.
might do a suicide shifter sometime 8) lol
im working on a design of a clutch shifter and that uses a brake lever, cog/chain :)
very rat worthy.. 8)

Very nice work !! I remember when those Bratz bikes came out..our local Kmart had them still in the boxes on clearance for $30..i should have bought every one they had...saw one last week on CL for $90..hindsight ...Great job on all your work..keep it up..I am 48 btw...LOL..Good to see youth into something other than fixies...Ride on.... :D

omw :shock: i would have bought them all and kept thm, then sold them on for profit. :D
thanks

old school 64 said:
Very nice work !! I remember when those Bratz bikes came out..our local Kmart had them still in the boxes on clearance for $30..i should have bought every one they had...saw one last week on CL for $90..hindsight ...Great job on all your work..keep it up..I am 48 btw...LOL..Good to see youth into something other than fixies...Ride on.... :D
Roadbikes and such are lame.. :lol:

My thoughts EXACTLY...give me single speed / coaster brakes anyday !! Plus "Spandex" and me don't get along..LOL.. :shock:

iven said:
old school 64 said:

old school 64 said:
My thoughts EXACTLY...give me single speed / coaster brakes anyday !! Plus "Spandex" and me don't get along..LOL.. :shock:

iven said:
old school 64 said:
my only bike with a Derailed is a 5spd stingray :lol:
'which i still need to fix.. :roll:

Latest posts

Back