Brand New 1970's K&S Bike Machine - Watch Out

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PlayBike88wMotorPrePaintJeffT.jpg

For xmas 2011 my Hot Rod Building Uncle found an untouched, never has seen fuel, nor use at all..... K&S Bike motor! This thing is as mint as mint gets. My best guess is that they were afraid of how much fun it would be to ride it? So I picked up 1966 Playbike 88 frame, with it's killer 3 piece handle bar to fork creation. And the back wheel with the 3CC Shimano internal hub. Soooo I put a few things together, drawed-ed up'd some decals and had them made for the chainguard. And stripped it back down to go out for some Powder Coating fun. Stay tuned to see what this little doggie turns into. Oh and so far, the grips have blinkers, I have tail blinkers, old school styled visor headlight with LED, and more. Also a few original pieces I've since picked up and other surprises.

I have 2 of those on his and hers early 70s sears middle weights they both run pretty good both bikes had been sitting a long time cleaned the points new fuel lines fresh gas 2nd pull and it fired up they were both sitting at least 10 yrs I repacked all the bearings on both bikes replaced the tires your bike should be fun to ride

I had wondered if a friction motor would fit under a bannana seat. I dig it.

Back